By Thomas M. Carsey,Jeffrey J. Harden
Read Online or Download Monte Carlo Simulation and Resampling Methods for Social Science PDF
Best methodology books
This quantity offers a variety of methodological options which are designed take into consideration the advanced, emergent, and consistently transferring personality of digital worlds. It interrogates how digital worlds turn out to be gadgets of research during the improvement and alertness of varied methodological thoughts.
Computational methods to learning the Co-evolution of Networks and behavior in Social Dilemmas indicates scholars, researchers, and execs how one can use computation equipment, instead of mathematical research, to reply to learn questions for a neater, extra efficient approach to checking out their versions.
Weather swap variation and Human features explores studying, well-being, mobility, and play as weather features and produces new insights into the intensity of weather swap impression on social life.
On-line study tools are renowned, dynamic and fast-changing. Following on from the nice good fortune of the 1st variation, released in 2008, The SAGE instruction manual of on-line learn equipment, moment version bargains either updates of current topic parts and new chapters protecting more moderen advancements, comparable to social media, mammoth information, info visualization and CAQDAS.
- GIS and Spatial Analysis for the Social Sciences: Coding, Mapping, and Modeling (Sociology Re-Wired)
- Strukturanalyse sozialer Netzwerke: Konzepte, Modelle, Methoden. (Studienskripten zur Soziologie) (German Edition)
- Richard Ned Lebow: Major Texts on Methods and Philosophy of Science (Pioneers in Arts, Humanities, Science, Engineering, Practice)
- Science Studies as Naturalized Philosophy: 348 (Synthese Library)
- Strategies of Qualitative Inquiry
- Trauma und Sozialisation: Zu den Auswirkungen von Flüchtlingserfahrungen auf die nachfolgende Generation (German Edition)
Additional info for Monte Carlo Simulation and Resampling Methods for Social Science
Monte Carlo Simulation and Resampling Methods for Social Science by Thomas M. Carsey,Jeffrey J. Harden