By Jenny Preston,Judi Edmans
While analysis with a neurological is probably not life-threatening, it may well have major impression on lifestyle and on participation in actions. Occupational therapists needs to be in a position to absolutely ponder the actual, cognitive, emotional, mental and behavioural difficulties which could take place due to a neurological affliction, and comprehend the influence of prognosis from a person-centred viewpoint. Occupational remedy and Neurological Conditions contains theoretical, medical and examine facts to help occupational therapists within the administration of individuals with neurological conditions.
- Covers the foremost indicators of neurological stipulations and the organic foundation of those in the ICF framework
- Provides an summary of remedy and administration for all neurological conditions
- Includes key occupational treatment theory
- Case stories root suggestions in real-life practice
- End-of-chapter self-evaluation questions aid attempt understanding
Occupational remedy and Neurological Conditions is the proper source to help scholars, newly-qualified practitioners, and occupational therapists searching for an summary or creation to this key zone of practice.