By Yordan Kyosev
- Provides an excellent starting place within the basics of braiding layout, methods and machinery
- Covers the patterning of braided items and the structural and color layout of either flat and tubular braids
- Reviews maypole braiding machines and mechanics
Read Online or Download Braiding Technology for Textiles: Principles, Design and Processes (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
Concise Encyclopedia of Composite fabrics attracts its fabric from the award-winning Encyclopedia of fabrics: technological know-how and expertise, and contains updates and revisions no longer on hand within the unique set. This personalized selection of articles offers a convenient reference for fabrics scientists and engineers with an curiosity in composite fabrics made of polymers, metals, ceramics, carbon, biocomposites, nanocomposites, wooden, cement, fibers, and so forth.
This can be a self-contained choice of information and data on purposes of fluoropolymers parts for corrosion keep an eye on in chemical processing industries. because of their more suitable homes, fluoropolymers were swiftly changing steel alloys for holding the purity of processing streams within the chemical processing, plastics, meals, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and pulp and paper industries.
Excessive functionality polymeric fabrics are discovering wide purposes in a variety of fields. they're categorised below diversified different types as in keeping with their features, mode of synthesis, and so on. One form of polymers categorized in keeping with their features is form- reminiscence polymers. form- reminiscence polymers (SMPs) are the polymers which own the facility to memorize an everlasting form which may considerably range from their preliminary, transitority form.
Engineering layout groups occasionally have want of a fabric that will not exist as the blend of required homes is tough to accomplish. One answer is to increase a brand new fabric having the necessary set of houses wanted within the program. in the course of the author's 40-year occupation he has effectively labored on many such difficulties.
- Analytical Tools and Industrial Applications for Chemical Processes and Polymeric Materials
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Fiber Technology for Fiber-Reinforced Composites (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Advances in Silk Science and Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Extra resources for Braiding Technology for Textiles: Principles, Design and Processes (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Braiding Technology for Textiles: Principles, Design and Processes (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) by Yordan Kyosev