By Mitchel Weissbluth
Read or Download Atoms and Molecules PDF
Best quantum theory books
Unifying quite a number issues which are at present scattered through the literature, this ebook bargains a distinct and definitive overview of mathematical elements of quantization and quantum box idea. The authors current either simple and extra complex issues of quantum box idea in a mathematically constant means, targeting canonical commutation and anti-commutation kin.
This publication covers a brand new clarification of the foundation of Hamiltonian chaos and its quantitative characterization. the writer makes a speciality of major components: Riemannian formula of Hamiltonian dynamics, supplying an unique perspective in regards to the courting among geodesic instability and curvature houses of the mechanical manifolds; and a topological concept of thermodynamic section transitions, bearing on topology adjustments of microscopic configuration house with the new release of singularities of thermodynamic observables.
Perturbation idea is a strong instrument for fixing a large choice of difficulties in utilized arithmetic, a device really beneficial in quantum mechanics and chemistry. even if so much books on those topics contain a piece supplying an outline of perturbation thought, few, if any, take a pragmatic strategy that addresses its real implementationIntroduction to Perturbation thought in Quantum Mechanics does.
This e-book is a suite of difficulties which are meant to assist scholars in graduate and undergraduate classes in Classical and Quantum Physics. it's also meant to be a examine relief for college students which are getting ready for the PhD qualifying examination. some of the incorporated difficulties are of a sort which may be on a qualifying examination.
- From Atom Optics to Quantum Simulation: Interacting Bosons and Fermions in Three-Dimensional Optical Lattice Potentials (Springer Theses)
- Supersymmetry in Mathematics and Physics: UCLA Los Angeles, USA 2010 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Niels Bohr and Complementarity: An Introduction (SpringerBriefs in Physics)
- Gravity, a Geometrical Course: Volume 2: Black Holes, Cosmology and Introduction to Supergravity
- Lectures on General Quantum Correlations and their Applications (Quantum Science and Technology)
- Interpreting Quantum Mechanics: A Realistic View in Schrodinger's Vein
Additional resources for Atoms and Molecules
Atoms and Molecules by Mitchel Weissbluth