By E. L. Wolf
Read or Download Applications of Graphene: An Overview (SpringerBriefs in Materials) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
Nanoscience isn't really physics, chemistry, engineering or biology. it's all of them, and it's time for a textual content that integrates the disciplines. this can be this kind of textual content, geared toward complex undergraduates and starting graduate scholars within the sciences. the results of smallness and quantum behaviour are renowned and defined Richard Feynman's visionary essay 'There's lots of Room on the backside' (which is reproduced during this book).
Wave Propagation in Nanostructures describes the basic and complex suggestions of waves propagating in buildings that experience dimensions of the order of nanometers. The e-book is essentially in accordance with non-local elasticity idea, including scale results within the continuum version. The ebook predominantly addresses wave habit in carbon nanotubes and Graphene buildings, even though the tools of study supplied during this textual content are both acceptable to different nanostructures.
The internal structure of a cloth could have an fabulous influence on its total homes and is essential to appreciate while designing new fabrics. Nature is a grasp at designing hierarchical constructions and so researchers are taking a look at organic examples for idea, particularly to appreciate how nature arranges the internal architectures for a specific functionality which will practice those layout rules into man-made fabrics.
Written by way of prime foreign specialists, this booklet summarizes the advances in pattern education, layout and building of dangling bond atomic scale wires and good judgment gate circuits on the floor of a passivated semi-conductor. person chapters disguise diversified features of the pattern fabrication from study and improvement viewpoint, current layout and building in addition to microscopic and spectroscopic features of unmarried dangling atomic wires and good judgment gates, and talk about the instruments for layout of huge atomic scale circuit on a floor.
- Nanotechnology Research Directions for Societal Needs in 2020: Retrospective and Outlook: 1 (Science Policy Reports)
- Active Plasmonic Devices: Based on Magnetoplasmonic Nanostructures (Springer Theses)
- Multiscale Analysis of Deformation and Failure of Materials (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20))
- Experimental Stress Analysis for Materials and Structures: Stress Analysis Models for Developing Design Methodologies (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics)
- Nanotechnology Applications for Clean Water: Solutions for Improving Water Quality (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Environmental Chemistry for a Sustainable World: Volume 1: Nanotechnology and Health Risk
Additional info for Applications of Graphene: An Overview (SpringerBriefs in Materials)
Applications of Graphene: An Overview (SpringerBriefs in Materials) by E. L. Wolf