By Aldo Poiani
Read Online or Download Animal Homosexuality: A Biosocial Perspective PDF
Best zoology books
During this revised and up to date version of the landmark book, Robert W. Shumaker and Kristina R. Walkup subscribe to Beck to bare the present country of data concerning animal instrument habit. via a accomplished synthesis of the reviews produced via 2010, the authors supply an up-to-date and certain definition of software use, determine new modes of use that experience emerged within the literature, research all varieties of device manufacture, and tackle universal myths approximately non-human device use.
Probably the most interesting paleobiogeographical phenomena concerning the origins and sluggish sundering of Gondwana issues the shut similarities and, quite often, inferred sister-group relationships of a couple of terrestrial and freshwater vertebrate taxa, e. g. , dinosaurs, flying birds, mammals, and so on.
Neurobiology of Monotremes brings jointly present details at the improvement, constitution, functionality and behavioural ecology of the monotremes. The monotremes are an strange and evolutionarily very important staff of mammals exhibiting remarkable behavioural and physiological variations to their niches. they're the one mammals displaying electroreception (in the trigeminal sensory pathways) and the echidna exhibits unique olfactory specialisations.
The record of demanding situations dealing with nonhuman primates within the twenty first century is a protracted one. the growth of palm oil plantations to feed a transforming into buyer type is consuming away at ape and monkey habitats in Southeast Asia and primary Africa. Lemurs are searched for nutrients within the poorest elements of Madagascar whereas monkeys are used as drugs in Brazil.
- Late Cenozoic Yushe Basin, Shanxi Province, China: Geology and Fossil Mammals: Volume I:History, Geology, and Magnetostratigraphy (Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology)
- Integrated Pest Management: Concepts, Tactics, Strategies and Case Studies
- Scorpion Biology and Research
- Schering Workshop on Steroid Hormone 'Receptors', Berlin, December 7 to 9, 1970: Advances in the Biosciences: v. 7
- Balkan Biodiversity: Pattern and Process in the European Hotspot
- International Animal Research Regulations: Impact on Neuroscience Research: Workshop Summary
Extra info for Animal Homosexuality: A Biosocial Perspective
Animal Homosexuality: A Biosocial Perspective by Aldo Poiani