By Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li
An in-depth examine the newest learn, equipment, and purposes within the box of protein bioinformatics
This e-book offers the most recent advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state-of-the-art examine effects along novel algorithmic and AI tools for the research of protein facts. in a single entire, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either desktop scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and methods for examining and examining protein information and fixing a number of organic problems.
Featuring a set of authoritative articles by way of leaders within the box, this paintings specializes in the research of protein sequences, constructions, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI tools. It additionally examines, in nice aspect, facts guidance, simulation, experiments, review equipment, and purposes. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research purposes reminiscent of protein-related drug job comparison
- Incorporates salient case experiences illustrating the way to follow the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the advanced dating among proteins from a platforms biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences reminiscent of info mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating thoughts and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics is a necessary reference for bioinformatics experts in study and undefined, and for a person wishing to raised comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) PDF
Best biochemistry books
Squamous cellphone cancers of the pinnacle and neck (SCCHN), sometimes called head and neck cancers (HNC) surround malignancies of the oral hollow space, larynx, nasopharynx and pharynx, and are clinically determined in over 500,000 sufferers world wide every year, accounting for five% of all malignancies. long ago a number of years, there were major advancements in realizing of HNC.
Regenerative engineering, with its skill to foster novel healing thoughts and methods, has emerged because the such a lot flexible and cutting edge expertise of the twenty first century. The previous few years have visible an important curiosity within the improvement of injectable hydrogels as a supply method to gain the dream of regenerative engineering.
This e-book provides complex expression applied sciences for the construction of protein complexes. due to the fact complexes lie on the middle of recent biology, the expression, purification, and characterization of huge quantities of top quality protein complexes is essential for the fields of biomedicine, biotechnology, and structural biology.
The publication good points comparative views at the box of chemical ecology, current and destiny, provided via scientists from a large choice of disciplines. The scientists contributing to this publication –biologists, ecologists, biochemists, chemists, biostatisticians – have an interest in marine, freshwater and terrestrial ecosystems and paintings on existence kinds starting from micro-organisms to mammals, together with people, residing in components from the tropics to polar areas.
- Peptides for Youth: The Proceedings of the 20th American Peptide Symposium: 611 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Insulin & Related Proteins — Structure to Function and Pharmacology
- Taste and Smell (Topics in Medicinal Chemistry)
- Aware Food Choices: Bridging the Gap Between Consumer Knowledge About Nutritional Requirements and Nutritional Information (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- Biochemical Ecotoxicology: Principles and Methods
- Macular Edema: Conference Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Macular Edema, Lausanne, 23–25 April 1998 (Ophthalmologica)
Additional resources for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)
Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) by Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li