By Gerhard P. Willeke,Eicke R. Weber
Semiconductors and Semimetals has extraordinary itself throughout the cautious choice of recognized authors, editors, and participants. initially widely recognized because the "Willardson and Beer" sequence, it has succeeded in publishing quite a few landmark volumes and chapters. The sequence publishes well timed, hugely appropriate volumes meant for long term impression and reflecting the really interdisciplinary nature of the sector. The volumes in Semiconductors and Semimetals were and may stay of significant curiosity to physicists, chemists, fabrics scientists, and equipment engineers in academia, clinical laboratories and smooth industry.
- The sequence publishes well timed, hugely suitable volumes meant for long term influence and reflecting the actually interdisciplinary nature of the field
Read or Download Advances in Photovoltaics: Part 1 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) PDF
Best quantum theory books
Unifying a variety of themes which are at the moment scattered through the literature, this ebook deals a distinct and definitive evaluate of mathematical points of quantization and quantum box thought. The authors current either simple and extra complicated themes of quantum box concept in a mathematically constant method, concentrating on canonical commutation and anti-commutation relatives.
This publication covers a brand new rationalization of the foundation of Hamiltonian chaos and its quantitative characterization. the writer makes a speciality of major parts: Riemannian formula of Hamiltonian dynamics, delivering an unique standpoint concerning the courting among geodesic instability and curvature homes of the mechanical manifolds; and a topological thought of thermodynamic part transitions, concerning topology alterations of microscopic configuration house with the iteration of singularities of thermodynamic observables.
Perturbation conception is a strong device for fixing a large choice of difficulties in utilized arithmetic, a device really helpful in quantum mechanics and chemistry. even if such a lot books on those topics contain a piece providing an summary of perturbation thought, few, if any, take a realistic method that addresses its genuine implementationIntroduction to Perturbation idea in Quantum Mechanics does.
This booklet is a suite of difficulties which are meant to help scholars in graduate and undergraduate classes in Classical and Quantum Physics. it's also meant to be a learn relief for college kids which are getting ready for the PhD qualifying examination. some of the incorporated difficulties are of a kind that may be on a qualifying examination.
- The Quantum Theory of Motion: An Account of the de Broglie-Bohm Causal Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Theory as an Emergent Phenomenon: The Statistical Mechanics of Matrix Models as the Precursor of Quantum Field Theory
- The Pauli Exclusion Principle: Origin, Verifications, and Applications
- Functional Renormalization and Ultracold Quantum Gases (Springer Theses)
- Quantum Many Body Systems: Cetraro, Italy 2010, Editors: Alessandro Giuliani, Vieri Mastropietro, Jakob Yngvason (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Extra info for Advances in Photovoltaics: Part 1 (Semiconductors and Semimetals)
Advances in Photovoltaics: Part 1 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) by Gerhard P. Willeke,Eicke R. Weber