By Takahiro Shiota
Highly recommended, BMA scientific ebook Awards 2014
Since the booklet of the 1st version of this quantity, 3D echocardiography has turn into a extra common instrument in diagnostic expertise and sufferer care, whereas expertise developments have greatly enhanced this strong imaging modality. Supplemented through movies and illustrated with high quality colour photographs, 3D Echocardiography, moment Edition provides the paintings of specialists within the box who reveal the most recent findings and display the medical worth and benefits of contemporary 3D echocardiography over the conventional second imaging.
The ebook starts by way of describing the rules of 3D echocardiography after which proceeds to debate its software to the imaging of:
- The left and correct ventricle
- The left atrium
- Mitral stenosis and percutaneous mitral valvuloplasty
- Mitral regurgitation
- Aortic stenosis and regurgitation
- Tricuspid valve morphology
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Congenital middle disease
The e-book additionally examines pressure echocardiography and using 3D echocardiography in percutaneous valve systems, cardiac resynchronization remedy, cardiac movement and deformation, and tissue tracking.
Read Online or Download 3D Echocardiography, Second Edition PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention, 8e is the most excellent reference on cardiac catheterization, and appeals to professional practitioners, citizens and cardiology fellows. This identify displays the speedy evolution and becoming medical use of hemodynamic info and of imaging and interventional options.
From sufferer choice and tracking to follow-up care, Carotid Interventions is the 1st resource to supply a realistic how-to method of carotid angioplasty and stenting-providing maneuvers and methods for tough occasions, in addition to step by step counsel on particular surgeries, apparatus choice and instrumentation, safety units, and room/facility format.
The 1st updated resource at the topic in additional than a decade, this authoritative and all-encompassing consultant summarizes the most recent findings at the epidemiology, pathogenesis, pathophysiology, medical manifestations, analysis, and therapy of infective endocarditis. Written through an international well-known professional with greater than 35 years of expertise within the box, this reference specializes in the effect of staphylococci as causative organisms and their courting to various intravascular units starting from intravenous catheters to intracardiac defibrillators.
This quantity will describe fresh growth and destiny instructions in radiation oncology and biology study, concentrating on ideas designed to enhance illness keep watch over and decrease the danger of long term adversarial results on sufferers. As an increasing number of sufferers have gotten long term survivors, this approach becomes more and more important--in radiation oncology and through the box of oncology.
- Novel and Combination Therapies for Hepatitis C Virus, An Issue of Clinics in Liver Disease, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- From Neurology to Methodology and Back: An Introduction to Clinical Neuroengineering
- Radiation Oncology E-Book: Rationale, Technique, Results (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- Devices for Cardiac Resynchronization:: Technologic and Clinical Aspects
- Irwin & Rippe's Procedures, Techniques and Minimally Invasive Monitoring in Intensive Care Medicine
- Bone Sarcoma (MD Anderson Cancer Care Series)
Extra resources for 3D Echocardiography, Second Edition
3D Echocardiography, Second Edition by Takahiro Shiota